Please join us for the Friends of Sleeping Bear Dunes annual meeting, Tuesday, August 29, 2023, 3:00 PM at the Empire Town Hall.
You are welcome to attend if you are an active Friend; volunteer or donor, or interested in learning more about the organization. The meeting will last approximately an hour, and will not be broadcast digitally this year. There will be updates from Friends Leadership and Park Superintendent, Scott Tucker. Ice Cream will be served following the meeting. Below is the tentative Agenda.
What: Friends of Sleeping Bear Dunes Annual Meeting
When: Tuesday, August 29th, at 3:00 PM
Where: Empire Town Hall, 10088 W Front St, Empire, MI 49630
Who: All Active Friends, or those interested in learning more about the organization.
1. Chairman’s Welcome, Kerry Kelly
2. August 21, 2022 Annual Membership Meeting Minutes, Bill Stott (Secretary)
3. Annual Financial Report 2023, Steve Klein (Treasurer)
4. Project Updates, Kerry Kelly
5. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Update, Scott Tucker (SLBE
6. Introduction of Board Member Candidate and Vote, Bill Stott
7. Adjourn and Ice Cream Social
Friends’ membership is comprised of people who have donated their time or money to the Friends this year or last.