This year we will be encouraging ALL Friends members to attend.
We should have a new hours-reporting system up and running and will want to make sure to share this and any other new information.
1. Training opened by Chair, Jeff Brown
2. Whole group training from Matt Mohrman, Law Enforcement and any other Park personnel selected by Matt.
3. Hours-reporting presentation by IT committee.
4. Very short whole-group messages.
4. Break into small groups based on volunteer activity: Adopt-A Beach, Adopt-A Trail, Adopt-a-River, etc.
Please plan to attend this one-time training session.
Some groups, like BARK ranger, Accessibility, and Adopt-A-River conduct separate training sessions.
Location: Empire Town Hall, 10088 W Front St, Empire, MI 49630